蔡錦華教授 (corresponding author*)
1. Wang YP, Lin CF, Tsai SC, Tsai CH, Yeh TH. Upregulation of Caveolin-1 correlate with Akt expression and poor prognosis in NPC patients. Laryngoscope. 2015 Jul;125(7):E231-8.
2. Lin SJ†, Wu SW, † Chou YC, Lin JH, Huang YC, Chen MR如), Ma N*, Tsai CH.* Novel expression and regulation of TIMP-1 in Epstein Barr virus-infected cells and its impact on cell survival. Virology. 2015 Jul;481:24-33. (†, equal contribution)
3. Lai KY†, Chou YC†, Lin JH†, Liu Y, Lin KM, Doong SL, Chen MR, Yeh TH, Lin SJ,* Tsai CH.* Maintenance of Epstein-Barr Virus Latent Status by a Novel Mechanism, Latent Membrane Protein 1-Induced Interleukin-32, via the Protein Kinase Cδ Pathway. J Virol. 2015 Jun 1;89(11):5968-80. (†, equal contribution)
4. Lin JH, Lin JY, Chou YC, Chen MR, Yeh TH, Lin CW, Lin SJ,* Tsai CH.* Epstein-Barr virus LMP2A suppresses MHC class II expression by regulating the B-cell transcription factors E47 and PU.1. Blood. 2015 Apr 2;125(14):2228-38.
5. Chang CW, Lee CP, Su MT, Tsai CH, Chen MR.* BGLF4 kinase modulates the structure and transport preference of the nuclear pore complex to facilitate nuclear import of Epstein-Barr virus lytic proteins. J Virol. 2015 Feb;89(3):1703-18.
6. Fang CY, Wu CC, Hsu HY, Chuang HY, Huang SY, Tsai CH, Chang Y, Tsao GS, Chen CL, Chen JY.* EGCG inhibits proliferation, invasiveness and tumor growth by up-regulation of adhesion molecules, suppression of gelatinases activity, and induction of apoptosis in nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2015 Jan 23;16(2):2530-58.
7. Lin SJ*, Lo M, Kuo RL, Shih SR, Ojcius DM, Lu J, Lee CK, Chen HC, Lin MY, Leu CM, Lin CN, Tsai CH.* The pathological effects of CCR2+ inflammatory monocytes are amplified by an IFNAR1-triggered chemokine feedback loop in highly pathogenic influenza infection. J Biomed Sci. 2014 Nov 18;21:99.
8. Su MT, Liu IH, Wu CW, Chang SM, Tsai CH, Yang PW, Chuang YC, Lee CP, Chen MR.* Uracil DNA glycosylase BKRF3 contributes to Epstein-Barr virus DNA replication through physical interactions with proteins in viral DNA replication complex. J Virol. 2014 Aug;88(16):8883-99.
9. Chiu SH, Wu MC*, Wu CC, Chen YC, Lin SF, Hsu JT, Yang CS, Tsai CH, Takada K, Chen MR, Chen JY.* Epstein-Barr virus BALF3 has nuclease activity and mediates mature virion production during the lytic cycle. J Virol. 2014 May;88(9):4962-75.
10.Huang SY, Fang CY, Wu CC, Tsai CH, Lin SF, Chen JY*. Reactive oxygen species mediate epstein-barr virus reactivation by N-methyl-n'-nitro-N-nitrosoguanidine. PLoS One. 2013 Dec 20;8(12):e84919.
11.Tsai SC, Lin SJ, Lin CJ, Chou YC, Lin JH, Yeh TH, Chen MR, Huang LM, Lu MY, Huang YC, Chen HY, Tsai CH.* Autocrine CCL3 and CCL4 induced by the oncoprotein LMP1 promote Epstein-Barr virus-triggered B cell proliferation. J Virol. 2013 Aug;87(16):9041-52.
12.Chou YC, Chen CL, Yeh TH, Lin SJ, Chen MR, Doong SL, Lu J, Tsai CH.* Involvement of recepteur d'origine nantais receptor tyrosine kinase in Epstein-Barr virus-associated nasopharyngeal carcinoma and Its metastasis. Am J Pathol. 2012 Nov;181(5):1773-81.
13.Chang LS, Wang JT, Doong SL, Lee CP, Chang CW, Tsai CH, Yeh SW, Hsieh CY, Chen MR.* Epstein-Barr virus BGLF4 kinase downregulates NF-κB transactivation through phosphorylation of coactivator UXT. J Virol. 2012 Nov;86(22):12176-86.
14.Jou SY, Chang CC, Wu CH, Chen MR, Tsai CH, Chuang WH, Chen YH, Cheng AL, Doong SL.* BCL10GFP fusion protein as a substrate for analysis of determinants required for Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue 1 (MALT1)-mediated cleavage. J Biomed Sci. 2012 Oct 5;19(1):85.
15.Fang CY, Huang SY, Wu CC, Hsu HY, Chou SP, Tsai CH, Chang Y, Takada K, Chen JY* The synergistic effect of chemical carcinogens enhances epstein-barr virus reactivation and tumor progression of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. PLoS One. 2012 Sep;7(9):e44810.
16.Lee CP†, Liu PT†, Kung HN, Su MT, Chua HH, Chang YH, Chang CW, Tsai CH, Liu FT, Chen MR.* The ESCRT machinery is recruited by the viral BFRF1 protein to the nucleus-associated membrane for the maturation of Epstein-Barr Virus. PLoS Pathog. 2012 Sep;8(9):e1002904. (†, equal contribution)
17.Chua HH, Chiu HY, Lin SJ, Weng PL, Lin JH, Wu SW, Tsai SC, Tsai CH.* p53 and Sp1 cooperate to regulate the expression of Epstein-Barr viral Zta protein. J Med Virol. 2012 Aug;84(8):1279-88.
18.Chang YH, Lee CP, Su MT, Wang JT, Chen JY, Lin SF, Tsai CH, Hsieh MJ, Takada K, Chen MR.* Epstein-Barr virus BGLF4 kinase retards cellular S-phase progression and induces chromosomal abnormality. PLoS One. 2012 Jun;7(6):e39217.
19.Huang SY, Hsieh MJ, Chen CY, Chen YJ, Chen JY, Chen MR, Tsai CH, Lin SF*, Hsu TY* Epstein-Barr virus Rta-mediated transactivation of p21 and 14-3-3σ arrests cells at the G1/S transition by reducing cyclin E/CDK2 activity. J Gen Virol. 2012 Jan;93(Pt 1):139-49.