* Tseng SF, Gabriel A, Teng SC. Proofreading activity of DNA polymerase Pol2 mediates 3’-end processing during nonhomologous end joining in yeast. (2008) PLoS Genetics, 4(4):e1000060
* Tseng SF, Shen ZJ, Tsai HJ, Lin YH, Teng SC. Rapid Cdc13 turnover and telomere length homeostasis are controlled by Cdk1-mediated phosphorylation of Cdc13. (2009) NAR, 37, 3602-11.
* Lu CY, Tsai CH, Brill SJ, Teng SC. Sumoylation of the BLM ortholog, Sgs1, promotes telomere-telomere recombination in budding yeast. (2010) NAR, 38, 488-498.
* Wong CW, Hou PS, Tseng SF, Chien CL, Wu KJ, Chen HF, Ho HN, Kyo S, Teng SC. KLF4 contributes to maintenance of telomerase activity in stem cells. (2010) Stem Cells, 28, 1510-7.
* Huang YC, Chen HT, Teng SC. Intragenic transcription of a non-coding RNA modulates expression of ASP3 in budding yeast. (2010) RNA, 16, 2085-93.
* Wu MZ, Tsai YP, Yang MH, Huang CH, Chang SY, Chang CC, Teng SC, Wu KJ. Interplay between HDAC3 and WDR5 is essential for hypoxia-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition. (2011) Mol Cell, 43, 811-22.
* Kao L, Wang YT, Chen YC, Tseng SF, Jhang JC, Chen YJ, Teng SC. Global analysis of Cdc14 dephosphorylation sites reveals essential regulatory role in mitosis and cytokinesis. (2014) Molecular & Cellular Proteomics, 13, 594-605.
* Shen ZJ, Hsu PH, Su YT, Yang CW, Kao L, Tseng SF, Tsai MD, Teng SC. PP2A and Aurora differentially modify Cdc13 to promote telomerase release from telomeres at G2/M phase. (2014) Nature Communications, 5:5312 doi: 10.1038/ncomms6312.
* Chang YL, Hsieh MH, Chang WW, Wang HY, Lin MC, Wang CP, Lou PJ, Teng SC. Instability of succinate dehydrogenase in SDHD polymorphism connects reactive oxygen species production to nuclear and mitochondrial genomic mutations in yeast. (2015) Antioxidants & Redox Signaling, 22, 587-602
* Hsieh MS, Tsai CH, Lin CC, Li TK, Hung TW, Chang LT, Hsin LW, Teng SC. Topoisomerase II inhibition suppresses the proliferation of telomerase-negative cancers. (2015) Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, 72, 1825-1837
* Tsai CH, Chen YJ, Yu CJ, Tzeng SR, Wu IC, Kuo WH, Lin MC, Chan NL, Wu KJ, Teng SC. SMYD3-mediated H2A.Z.1 methylation promotes cell cycle and cancer proliferation. (2016) Cancer Research, 76, 6043-6053